Welcome

Amigurumi is my love at first sight. The first time I saw it, I know I'm in love with it. Since then I have been making loads of them. I started to make them out of love and passion and then, came some who really see the beauty of it offers them a new home and I let them go to the good hands.

And now, if you ask me, yes I will answer that I do sell my amigurumis and toys. I am offering every single one that I made for a small fee (except some I might note as not for sale) because I have to buy the yarn indeed. I don't produce them in mass because I believe every single of them has their own character and personality and most of all, they are made with love... and passion. But, I do take customised order should you need them for special occasion because that is what they are meant for.

So, feel free to contact me through email (seridewi@live.com.my) or at facebook page : SERI HANDMADE should you have anything regarding to my work. I am more than happy to serve you for that. But please, serious buyer only and I am focusing on keepsake amigurumi and bears and also baby jackets/item.
Announcing here that I have already started a new blog - Serishoppe for supplies and my handmade items.

Thank you

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Langkawi Day 2

On day 2, we went for Island Hopping. We went to three beautiful islands. Langkawi has hundreds of small islands. These are the most popular. The first one is Pulau Dayang Bunting (The Island of the Pregnant maiden) which the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden is located. The lake is said to have healing power to the barren lady. Uh, well, I don't know... they say... so ask "them"
See the shape? It's looks like a pregnant lady lying on her back. Most of the islands here are intrusive of precambrian limestone or something (hey! how do they describe it?) In layman's word, they are of limestone (marble) and they are very very very old. Thet is why they made to various shapes. next, we went for eagle watching at Pulau Singa Besar (The Big Lion island)

Well, the camera is not the latest in market one .. but still can see... okay lor. :D

Lastly we moved to Pulau Beras Basah (the Island of Wet Rice - betuika?)

The picture was quite hard to capture bacause it was not suitable for children's view. keh keh keh so... this is the best we can shoot. But the island is beautiful. With white soft sandy beach, blue crystal clear water... Owh! heaven!







2 comments:

Ummu Ati said...

Patut le umah ni macam tak ada tuan. Upa-upanya bercuti eh... Bestnya.Mesti Langkawi dah banyak berubah berbanding 18 th yang lalu waktu kak wa kesana dulu ek.Itulah kebesaran Tuhan ye sue memang jelas dalam gambar pulau tu serupa macam wanita bunting. Hemm SubahanaAllah.

Cik Seri Sue said...

Itu kali pertama saya pergi Langkawi kak wa. Rasanya compared to 18tahun lalu memang banyak yang berubah kot. Orang pergi shopping tapi saya ergi round satu pulau tengok karst scenery and semua batuan yangtermampu .. sampai demam. :D