Welcome

Amigurumi is my love at first sight. The first time I saw it, I know I'm in love with it. Since then I have been making loads of them. I started to make them out of love and passion and then, came some who really see the beauty of it offers them a new home and I let them go to the good hands.

And now, if you ask me, yes I will answer that I do sell my amigurumis and toys. I am offering every single one that I made for a small fee (except some I might note as not for sale) because I have to buy the yarn indeed. I don't produce them in mass because I believe every single of them has their own character and personality and most of all, they are made with love... and passion. But, I do take customised order should you need them for special occasion because that is what they are meant for.

So, feel free to contact me through email (seridewi@live.com.my) or at facebook page : SERI HANDMADE should you have anything regarding to my work. I am more than happy to serve you for that. But please, serious buyer only and I am focusing on keepsake amigurumi and bears and also baby jackets/item.
Announcing here that I have already started a new blog - Serishoppe for supplies and my handmade items.

Thank you

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting to Know ...

Got these questions at Ravelry ... well.. actually I have loads to do but .. need a break yeah! So, here it goes:

  1. Apple juice or orange juice? - Orange Juice
  2. Are you a morning or night person? - Morning person
  3. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? - salty
  4. Ninjas or pirates? - ninjas
  5. Coke or Pepsi? - coke
  6. Flowers or Candy? - flowers
  7. What was your favorite childhood television program? - fairy tales theatre
  8. Are you a collector of anything? - i'm a hoarder! LOL
  9. If you could be any animal, what would you be? - a cat
  10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? - I want to fly
  11. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? - what time is it now
  12. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? - tomorrow be a better day
  13. What’s your favorite color? - black (err.. red, err blue, errr ...)
  14. What’s your favorite animal? - cat
  15. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? - i don't know
  16. Do you believe in ghosts? - yes
  17. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? - yerp - zuma, and loads other
  18. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? - vacations
  19. Have any bad habits? - yerps
  20. List 3 of your best personality traits: - openness, agreeableness, extroversion
  21. Favorite celebrity? - loads
  22. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: - I'm trying so hard not to let otehr people ruin my day
  23. Any tattoos or piercings? - pierceing
  24. What personality traits do you look for in a friend? - the same in me
  25. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? - a combination of both i might say. I am structured
  26. Tell me about your family. - My family is my life
  27. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? - a place where everything is just perfect
  28. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: never have to woory about the bills
  29. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: I'm in-charge!
  30. What’s your favorite song of the moment? - Drama King by MUH
  31. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? - staying at home
  32. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? - staying at home
  33. Have any hidden talents? - yerp - have to tell ar? hee hee
  34. What would be your dream job? - An architect
  35. Current job? - a 9 to 5 servant
  36. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I'm lovely .. ekekekekekek
  37. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Suraya
  38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
  39. Favorite food? - I'm an eater
  40. Favorite movie? - TWILIGHT!
  41. Were you named after anyone? - yerps
  42. If you were a skein of yarn what would you be? - cotton
  43. If you were a crayon what color would you be? - black
  44. Scary movies or happy endings? - happy endings
  45. What books are you reading? - fiction

It is nice to know about you too! Thank you

No comments: